Southwestern Ontario Media Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2016 10:22 PM  #1

Ezra Levant's "The Rebel" and it's staged bullshit.

https://youtu.be/qwCZB97E45M

Seems you can't embed in this forum now.  Anyways, this is a "random" person.  Except he ends the interview with "always a pleasure".  If it's a random interview how can it be "always a pleasure". 

The whole Rebel TV is a joke.  It's "free", on Youtube & available to the entire world.  At it's best it gets a few thousand views.  Seems like everything Ezra is involved with is a complete failure.  What a failtard. 

February 5, 2016 1:21 AM  #2

Re: Ezra Levant's "The Rebel" and it's staged bullshit.

I guess Ezra is still at it despite the fact that the NDP are in Alberta, Justin T. is in Ottawa and Sun News is no more. Ezra is more than welcome to carry with his message to the faithful. I think our country is better off by allowing a wide range or diversity of opinion rather than inhibiting/censuring it like we had with the S. H. government.  

February 5, 2016 8:15 AM  #3

Re: Ezra Levant's "The Rebel" and it's staged bullshit.

I suppose the irony is that Ezra is forever whining about the media party, it's lies, etc, etc.  Yet its not hard to imagine he staged this.  He's insignificant regardless. I do agree, I do want free speech and am willing to pick up an M60 to defend it.  But that said, I would like if people used it with some respect and class. 

Board footera