Southwestern Ontario Media Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2016 7:41 PM  #1

Into The Night with Methylphenidate

Is there anyone out there besides myself who is disappointed with CFRB's Into The Night With David Eddie?
The soft topics are more bland than what the previous hosts talked about.
I was expecting hard news topics.
There must be a lot of metrosexuals listening to RB.

March 8, 2016 8:39 PM  #2

Re: Into The Night with Methylphenidate

The biggest surprise to me isn't David Eddie being given the slot. It's that of all the hosts that filled The Late Shifts the previous nights, the only ones to get a replacement show (on Sunday evenings) are Taggart and Torrens, probably the worst two and most uninteresting people on the station. They literally have nothing to say and take an hour each week to do it. You let Joe Warmington and Bill Hayes go, but kept them? I want some of whatever the Brand Director is smoking.

Last edited by aflem (March 8, 2016 8:39 PM)

March 10, 2016 9:44 AM  #3

Hard news topics from 10pm to 12pm? NOPE

I'll stick with my late night conspiracy radio.

March 10, 2016 5:29 PM  #4

Well, at least he (David) tried last night with a hard topic at 10:00.  He had an expert on trying to explain those high electricity bills.  Couldn't listen after 10:25 pm with his stuttering though.  Of coarse regular  'Jeff from Orillia/Stan from Coldwater'  had to chime in boasting about his $60/month hydro bill living in a four storey/three bedroom air conditioned home asking what everyone else is doing to achieve a high bill.   Gail Van Oxlade would had done a better job.

Last edited by GOD HELP US (March 11, 2016 5:15 PM)

Board footera