Southwestern Ontario Media Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 8, 2019 5:55 PM  #1

Did You You Hear What They Said?

®  On Wednesday's Jeff McArthur Show 640, a caller at 13:26 called the Justice Committee Hearings 'Alex Pierson's ultimate wet dream'.

April 2, 2019 6:32 PM  #2

Re: Did You You Hear What They Said?

This morning on 640's The Morning Show Stafford said everybody in the news' departments knew that Rob Fraud had a drinking problem, and that Thuggee lied when he said he never say his brother take a drink.  Funny how that never was mention on the numerous round tables, and how hosts would chastise callers who suggest such a thing.

April 9, 2019 3:54 PM  #3

Jerry Agar yesterday was defending the practice of bully offers real estate agents use. 
If only Frank Leo was around when the white man swindled the poor Natives out of their land, he could of gotten them at least 20% over asking.

April 18, 2019 5:15 PM  #4

Last Friday at 12:50 on CFMZ, Libby said  "we don't pay anybody here (at Zoomer Radio) minimum wage".

I know she didn't mean it the way it sounded.

April 18, 2019 5:53 PM  #5

lol

Now THAT is genuinely funny! 

April 24, 2019 4:32 PM  #6

Here's another one:
      WBEN's Bauerle is the radio spokesman for Rosiek's vacuums.  I know the tag line isn't meant the way it might be interpreted:
                                 "It's the last vacuum you want to buy".

May 9, 2019 6:27 PM  #7

I apologize in advance.

This morning at 10:17 on CKNT's Marc Patrone show, Marc was disputing 'white privilege and claimed he was  mixed race.  The woman co-host disputed him being mixed race and said he was '"white as c_m". 
I never heard that word on Canadian radio before. 

August 20, 2019 4:51 PM  #8

A caller today during the first segment of the Annie Oakley show said "you always give us the truth whether you're right or wrong'.

August 23, 2019 4:23 PM  #9

Today on AM 740's Fight Back a caller told Libby "I like that show you do in the evenings, the one with the music."
Libby replied "I'm Libby, that's Ziggy". 

Last edited by Exidor (August 23, 2019 4:23 PM)

September 11, 2019 3:52 PM  #10

On Roy Green's August 18 show, he interviewed a New York attorney on the Epstein (apparent) suicide.  Roy asked about the possibility the guards assisted in the suicide.  The attorney replied "Oh _ _ _ _.   I guess I can't say that on the air?  Roy replied "No you can't"  This interview is not available on his podcast.

October 17, 2019 5:44 PM  #11

Board footera