Southwestern Ontario Media Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 28, 2021 11:46 AM  #1

It's Been Nearly Four Months

Hey is anyone here attending to this forum?  Is it still alive?

There are some people who would be definitely interested in signing up again, and posting about radio and TV in Kay-Dubya, Brantford and the hammer.

Would someone please reply and provide details on how people can sign up?  I was asked to post something of this nature, because I still have a working account.

Thank you.

Last edited by Jody Thornton (May 28, 2021 11:47 AM)

Cheers,
Jody Thornton

May 31, 2021 10:17 AM  #2

Re: It's Been Nearly Four Months

Hey Jody:

Love your traffic reports! I have nothing to do with this forum, but I've been under the impression it's on autopilot. Which means anyone who signs up is automatically granted permission to post here. If you go to the user list, you'll see a ton of junk address and names from places like Russia, South America and other places, which are obviously bogus.

Yet they've been given automatic access.

So if anyone wants to sign-up, my suggestion would be just do it and then try to access the site. Chances are they'll get right through.

In lieu of that, you can also suggest they try the SOWNY Board, which discusses KW radio frequently and is definitely monitored. 

Hope that helps!

September 4, 2021 10:42 PM  #3

And another four months have gone by since the last post. Maybe they should play The Last Post for this board?

September 8, 2021 8:23 PM  #4

I check once a week, but alas, nothing here

Cheers,
Jody Thornton

Board footera