Southwestern Ontario Media Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 4, 2014 7:22 PM  #1

570 Changes

Any feelings to share?

May 7, 2014 9:29 PM  #2

Re: 570 Changes

I haven't tuned in.  Do tell.

Cheers,
Jody Thornton

May 8, 2014 10:16 AM  #3

Why are traffic reports focused on the block between 59 King N. and 90 King N.?

May 9, 2014 5:54 AM  #4

Ahem.... so anyone?  What happened at 570 News?

Cheers,
Jody Thornton

May 12, 2014 3:56 AM  #5

Does anybody follow up on their posts anymore?  I checked the 570 web site, but I've no hints of what changes the OP is referring to.

Cheers,
Jody Thornton

May 12, 2014 7:55 AM  #6

Jody Thornton wrote:

Does anybody follow up on their posts anymore?  I checked the 570 web site, but I've no hints of what changes the OP is referring to.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=What+happened+to+Jeff+Allan+and+Gary+Doyle%3F

May 12, 2014 7:20 PM  #7

Ah the classic "Go Google it yourself" message; and no it wasn't that hard but would have been any harder just not just mention the lay offs so we could get on with discussing it as the OP had wished?

The problem is this site should BE a "go to" place for finding out such information.  In my view, it's a sad place when no one wants to discuss things any more, and we tell each other to go "Google" everything.  Basically, it's the same as saying "Get Lost" to each other (sad especially when that's seemingly coming from a board admin.)  You should be happy that anyone is still coming to this board, though not many at that rate.  Try to be accommodating to people.  It's just plain manners.

Last edited by Jody Thornton (May 12, 2014 7:28 PM)

Cheers,
Jody Thornton

May 12, 2014 7:50 PM  #8

It was meant to be a joke Jody.

This board has been dead for a few months. I've been accused of it being a honey pot [information seeking] so I stopped adding surveys and trying to start conversations. Could be why it feels I'm talking to myself.    

May 14, 2014 8:16 AM  #9

Well I didn't intend to overreact, I just detest the "Google is your firend" mindset, as opposed to real conversation.  Anyway, I'll leave it at that.

SOWNY seems to be plugging along, but there are markedly less people there too.  I like having both boards.  Perhaps, it will pickup.

Cheers,
Jody Thornton

Board footera