Southwestern Ontario Media Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2016 8:09 AM  #1

I see that elsewhere on the dial,

they're still fighting the CanCon War.

If there was such a thing as a Radio Legion Hall, oh wait there is -- "elsewhere on the dial." :D) 

I wonder if they have accepted our new flag yet, or do they still call it the "Pearson Pennant"?  And do they still call it TCA instead of Air Canada?

No one hates (or hated incessantly playing ) The Last Song, etc more than me, but Good Golly Miss Molly GET OVER IT!!!

We'll be back after a replay of Coast to Coast AM.

May 27, 2016 12:12 PM  #2

Re: I see that elsewhere on the dial,

Mike wrote:

No one hates (or hated incessantly playing ) The Last Song, etc more than me, but Good Golly Miss Molly 

True Canadians should insist on hearing only Gord Lightfoot's cover of Good Golly Miss Molly and not Little Richard's offensive original

May 27, 2016 12:58 PM  #3

If you're between the ages of 18 and 80 (bad news if you're 17 or 81) the CPP  (Canada Protection Plan) will insure you so that even if you're struggling financially, your offspring can become RICH beyond belief.     Mutual Life, Sun Life, Dominiion Life, ManuLife, Equitable Life lets face it  . . . the CPP, Canada Protection Plan is re-shaping financial security.     Good Golly Miss Molly - sign up before it's too late

Last edited by C.D.P. (May 27, 2016 4:25 PM)

May 27, 2016 6:25 PM  #4

@ M Lande and CDP -- funny stuff!

Can't compare to the humour of Canada's Wayne and Shuster, though.

Board footera