Southwestern Ontario Media Forum

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 20, 2015 5:41 PM  #1

Raj Shoan

Have you been following the saga of this so called Ontario regional commissioner (whatever that's supposed to mean)  for the CRTC? It's worth looking up his shenanagins  This guy's sense of entitlement would make Mike Duffy blush. And arrogant?   It makes one pine for people who order a $16 glass of orange juice and complain about cold camembert. With all the insubordinate (cause for firing I think) emails he's been firing off to his boss, may I ask when the f*** he does any work?    

June 21, 2015 7:33 AM  #2

Re: Raj Shoan

pigs at the trough the lot of them.
Makes me sick.
I once was responsible for $300 for a pta group and kept track of every cent.

June 21, 2015 7:39 AM  #3

Not to disrupt the thread, but shouldn't Mike's designation at the left side of his post now read "Hathaway-esque"?

June 21, 2015 4:28 PM  #4

idk aflem. i rather think my inner Irving shone through.  Thiis Hathaway feller seems to be Irvine-lite up til now,

June 21, 2015 4:32 PM  #5

aflem wrote:

Not to disrupt the thread, but shouldn't Mike's designation at the left side of his post now read "Hathaway-esque"?

That rank already exists!  

June 21, 2015 4:48 PM  #6

Denisecanuck wrote:

pigs at the trough the lot of them

. . . you agree Raj will make a fine Senator?

June 22, 2015 2:08 PM  #7

Mike wrote:

idk aflem. i rather think my inner Irving shone through.  Thiis Hathaway feller seems to be Irvine-lite up til now,

Actually Mike, I'm in the process of moving doing the mountain town lifestyle so I just haven't been online much. Posting using my name is not recommended by my masters either.  So I just haven't been around much on any forum and likely won't be

June 22, 2015 3:09 PM  #8

I totally understand about  your "masters" . I'm in the same boat actually. I have zero on line presence that can be traced to the real me for that reason. Odd, since I used my real name when I was in the BIz, (which I still dabble in), but now I use last  names like "Shannon" and "Williams" and "Phllips".  

I'll  miss your posts.  I didn't always agree (especially about that POS John Kato), but I always thought they were germane and insightful.   I look forward to when you are able to opine.  

And... enjoy your new lifestyle.

June 22, 2015 8:05 PM  #9

Mike wrote:

enjoy your new lifestyle

the good, they die young

eldon

June 22, 2015 9:44 PM  #10

Truth is Mike, a person with the right set of skills can find you if they're so inspired to do it. A good internet intelligence analyst only needs a tiny single piece of data and they will find you.  It can be something as simple as a comment you made on a twitter account years ago.  Data miners will sift through data & tie small things together.  Certain companies will hired people who can do this to research current executives or to find out who that person is who is saying bad things about a company on a financial forums.  Toss in the new trend on social media is to play judge, jury and executioneer.  One of the reasons I did defend Ziggy is because there were people who did that to him.  Death threats aside, they actively approached his "employers" and business partners in the attempt to skewer him.  All because they didn't like his opinion.  A long time ago I was a victim of that.  Someone confused me with someone else and emailed an entire radio station with malicious intentions.  

FYI.  The name Hathaway is a reference to a protagonist in a recent movie called Blackhat.  The character was a "genius coder" who was imprisoned for launching a cyber attack on a bank.  While in prison the US government called on his services to take down a foreign entity (known as a red team) that attacked a Chinese nuclear plant, then the stock market (based loosely on Stuxnet).  Moody, brooding, cynical & angry at the world, the criminal takes down a bigger criminal..then disappears.  The movie was a total flop, but let me tell you brother, they got the Linux command line RIGHT on the money.  And referenced that the real threat to North America ain't hacktivists, but state sponsored attacks & organized crime.  

#MakeItLoud  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVor2Xm8qg0

Last edited by Hathaway (June 22, 2015 9:46 PM)

Board footera